Digital lending starts from 50 EGP up to 3000 EGP
Directly from your mobile phone with the easiest payback period of up to 90 days
How To Apply for Loans
Questions and Answers
- What are the payment plans for paying back your loan?
Installments can be paid starting from 3 months up to 36 months
Loans can be paid according to the size of the business
- What are the required documents for a loan?
- Authorized signature from the guarantor(s) and the customer before issuing the loan
- Copy of customer and guarantor National ID
- Proof of customer and guarantor residence ( gas- electricity- water- landline, etc, official government paperwork)
- License or permit of operations, Tax ID, a copy of updated Commerical registry (minimum 6 months)
- Proof of paying back your loan (credit rating)
- Which industries does Halan finance?
Trader- Metalsmith- Serviceman- Agriculture
- What are the requirements for accepting an application?
Minimum age 21- 65
Business has to be active for a minimum of 6 months
Valid National ID
You must have a guarantor or immediate family members that have proof of stable income in order to be eligible for a loan/credit limit
Utility bills ( Electricity slip, rent/lease agreement) and proof of permanent residency