Apple MacBook Pro in installments
Apple MacBook Pro specifications
- Apple M1 Pro or M1 Max chip for a massive leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Up to 10-core CPU delivers up to 3.7x faster performance to fly through pro workflows quicker than ever
- Up to 32-core GPU with up to 13x faster performance for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for 11x faster machine learning performance
- Longer battery life, up to 17 hours
- Up to 64GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Up to 8TB of superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 14-inch Liquid Retina XDR, the most advanced pro notebook display ever
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for sharper video calls
- Six-speaker sound system with force-cancelling woofers
- Studio-quality three-microphone array captures your voice more clearly
- Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, headphone jack, MagSafe 3 port
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- macOS Monterey lets you connect, share, and create like never before, with exciting new FaceTime updates and a redesigned Safari
Installments only on Halan App Learn More about Halan Buy Now Pay Later.
Terms and Conditions
- The buyer must be at least 21 years old.
- Goods sold are not refundable.
- In the event of a manufacturing defect, please refer to the warranty document for the product.
- Halan reserves the right to review personal data in cases of cancellation or modification of purchase details. This includes phone number, address, and personal data.
- Under no circumstances will you be required to immediately apply your password or bank account details. The delivery time of products may exceed 72 hours, especially outside Cairo and Alexandria.
- 2 or 3 guarantors are required.
- A recent utility receipt not older than 6 months for the client and warranty
- Photos of National ID for the customer and the guarantor.
- A certificate of proof of annual or monthly income. Additional guarantors may be added until the branch inquires about the customer.
- Terms and conditions apply.