Provide Financial Inclusion
One of the main goals at Halan is to provide financial inclusion to all our consumers through our ecosystem and different services.
In short, we empower our customers and make sure that all their needs are met.
How To Apply for Loans
Download the Halan App now
Go to App store or google play and Download the Halan App now.
Apply for Loans
Go to the Loans section, fill out your information and apply now!
Receive your loan
Our representatives will review your information and let you know when you can receive your loan! It’s that simple!
Finance your business now and pay back at your convenience
Apply without any paperwork or a guarantor. Just apply with your National ID!
Safe & Secure
All your data is private, secure, and encrypted.
Fastest processing time
Receive your loan immediately. Register an account- Apply for digital lending- Await approval in 24 hours, Recieve loan.
No hassle to settle loan immediately
Up to 90 days to settle your loan
Halan Lending at a Glance
Any business with a maximum of 1 million EGP capital is eligible for a microfinancing loan of up to 200,000 EGP and can apply and receive it in 3 working days.
Any business with a maximum of 20,000 EGP capital is eligible to apply for digital lending of up to 2000 EGP and receive it instantly.
Small and Medium Business
Lending for small and medium business from 200,000 LE up to 5,000,000 LE
How To Apply for Loans
01.Download Halan and choose Apply Now!
02.Upload a picture of your National ID
03.Answer the following questions...
04.Await a call from one of our representatives
Questions and Answers
- What are the payment plans for paying back your loan?
Installments can be paid starting from 3 months up to 36 months
Loans can be paid according to the size of the business
- What are the required documents for a loan?
- Authorized signature from the guarantor(s) and the customer before issuing the loan
- Copy of customer and guarantor National ID
- Proof of customer and guarantor residence ( gas- electricity- water- landline, etc, official government paperwork)
- License or permit of operations, Tax ID, a copy of updated Commerical registry (minimum 6 months)
- Proof of paying back your loan (credit rating)
- Which industries does Halan finance?
Trader- Metalsmith- Serviceman- Agriculture
- What are the requirements for accepting an application?
Minimum age 21- 65
Business has to be active for a minimum of 6 months
Valid National ID
You must have a guarantor or immediate family members that have proof of stable income in order to be eligible for a loan/credit limit
Utility bills ( Electricity slip, rent/lease agreement) and proof of permanent residency